17/03/07

.::'Bora lá tirar fotos!!!::.

Através dela, encontrei este desafio aqui:

"Let's have a little fun. I am in need of some real fun around here. Will you play with me? Here we go:

On Saturday, photograph the first thing you see.
On Sunday, photograph something you would like to remember always.
On Monday, photograph someone random on the street.
On Tuesday, take a photograph of your feet!
On Wednesday, photograph your lunch.
On Thursday, photograph the sky.
On Friday, take a self-portrait.
On the following Saturday, photograph the last thing you see before you enter your home to rest for the day.
Next Sunday, post all of your photographs to your blog and send me the link!

I want to see your world through your eyes. I will be doing the same thing here on my end and post my photographs for you! If you end up missing this week, do the same thing for next week and play then! Play more than once if you like.Oh please won't you play with me?"

Vá vamos ao desafio?!

Traduzindo:
Sábado: Fotografar a primeira coisa ao acordar
Domingo: Fotografar alguma coisa que se quer recordar para sempre
Segunda: Fotografar algo ao acaso na rua
Terça: Fotografar os nossos pés
Quarta: Fotografar o nosso almoço
Quinta: Fotografar o céu
Sexta: Fazer um auto retracto
Sábado: Fotografar a ultima coisa que vê antes de entrar em casa
Domingo: Colocar as fotos no blog!

Resultados: aqui, aqui, aqui, aqui, aqui, aqui, aqui e aqui

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Deixem aqui os vossos choques, devaneios... O que vos apetecer!!Afinal este blog é para vocês! :)